hi, loved all the pictures. baby looks so pretty!!! a girl for you!!! wonderful. I will be checking out the family tree on both sides of our name for you. by the way, I was named after my grandfather Claude who was my father's father. Martin Harkins is my maternal grandfather. Joshua and Evelyn are having a girl also. Do you connect with them? If not you should. Love and miss you guys. And thank you for thinking of me. Take care. Aunt Claudia
2 comments:
Yes! "Franklin" is a little, and I mean little, cutie!
hi, loved all the pictures. baby looks so pretty!!! a girl for you!!! wonderful. I will be checking out the family tree on both sides of our name for you. by the way, I was named after my grandfather Claude who was my father's father. Martin Harkins is my maternal grandfather. Joshua and Evelyn are having a girl also. Do you connect with them? If not you should.
Love and miss you guys. And thank you for thinking of me.
Take care. Aunt Claudia
Post a Comment