just went through the process of gaining Google account. clicked on the website address Ed sent a while back ago. I was smiling ear to ear as I heard Delaney's laugh and Ned's laugh. Nice hearing test for me. lol! Will be blogging alongside you guys with the caption "I Have Something To Say!!" I love to write down my thoughts, but haven't in a long time. Since Aunt Lucy and Aunt Tootsie passed on. Wrote to them on a regular basis, and enjoy their responses. ENJOY! ENJOY! LIFE IS GOOD! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
3 comments:
That's awesome. Those very first laughs are the best.
Precious!
just went through the process of gaining Google account. clicked on the website address Ed sent a while back ago. I was smiling ear to ear as I heard Delaney's laugh and Ned's laugh. Nice hearing test for me. lol! Will be blogging alongside you guys with the caption
"I Have Something To Say!!" I love to write down my thoughts, but haven't in a long time. Since Aunt Lucy and Aunt Tootsie passed on. Wrote to them on a regular basis, and enjoy their responses. ENJOY! ENJOY! LIFE IS GOOD! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment